McMaster is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, members of sexual minorities and women.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for faculty positions at McMaster, however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
- Academic Job Postings
- Academic Appointment, Tenure & Promotion(2012)
- Immigration Procedures
- Benefits – Faculty & Librarians
- Faculty Development
- Information for Department Chairs & Directors
- Equity and Inclusion (Faculty Recruitment)
- Policy on Recruitment and Relocation Expenses for Academic Appointments
- Hamilton, City of
If you require further assistance, please contact us.